Lu Zhou is a Ph.D. candidate of Data Semantics Laboratory at Kansas State University. He obtained a Master's degree in computer engineering from Wright State University in 2014. He is currently working with Dr. Pascal Hitzler. His research interests lie within Ontology Alignment, Data Integration, Natural Language Processing, Applied Machine Learning, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Knowledge Graph Completion and Information Retrieval.
He can be reached at kbzhoulu [at] gmail [dot] com
- Editorial Assistant: Semantic Web Journal (SWJ)
- Subreviewer: EKAW 2016, PricOn 2016, ESWC 2017, ISWC 2017, ESWC2018, ISWC2018, BigData2018, DL4KG2019, KGSWC2019, ACM Transations on Social Computing (TSC)
- Peer Reviewer: Knowledge Engineering Review (KER), Transaction on Social Computing (ACMTSC), Journal of Computers and Applications (IJCA), Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS)
- Organizer: Conference track, Complex track, and Geolink Cruise track in Ontology Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI).
- PC member: The Semantic Web in Practice: Tools and Pedagogy (PRAXIS)